Sokal Media Group
We're an automotive advertising agency that specializes in both traditional and digital ads. We provide full marketing solutions for all of our clients along the east coast and even throughout the entire U.S, with services that include media buying, pay-per-click marketing, in-house commercials through our studio team, and virtually all other advertising needs. Go Sokal!
Automotive BDC Trainer
We are looking for an experienced BDC Manager that has worked in the automotive industry and has extensive knowledge of multiple CRM systems for an exciting position as a BDC trainer.
This position holder will need to be flexible and adaptable to work in multiple dealerships under different retail brands with multiple levels of dealership management. This position will be responsible with maintaining company and dealership relationships by ensuring that we are delivering the highest level of customer service. The position holder will need to have excellent time management, organizational skills, and positive attitude.
Job Duties Include:
- Help set up and maintain existing BDC departments following an established curriculum.
- Establish processes within the BDC departments that work towards the results expected by the dealership.
- Building and implementing existing call scripts through modeling and role playing.
- Modeling expected behaviors for all levels within a BDC Department.
- Clearly communicate program details and services offered within the BDC Department.
- Agenda and End of Day report submission to dealership that day.
- Training BDC Representatives and Managers for multiple dealerships.
- Recruiting and Interviewing for BDC departments for multiple dealerships.
- Other duties as assigned
Three-years of Internet / BDC Management experience.
Automotive Sales and Service experience highly preferred.
Travel as necessary as dictated by the workload.
Strong leadership and training savvy.
Strong communication skills and organizational skills to facilitate with multiple dealerships.
Self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
High school diploma or the equivalent is required, however, a college degree is preferred.
Residence in the Raleigh-Durham area or the ability to travel to Raleigh for weekly meetings.
What We Offer:
- 15 days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 401k plan
- Access to Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Community Work Environment
- 35-hour workweek (9am – 5pm each day with 1-hour lunch)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great Health Insurance plan - Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance / Accident Insurance
- And other perks along the way!