This position requires strong visual design skills with a focus on details and quality. If you're not scared of tight deadlines and are excited by the idea of working with a small team of experts, this job is for you. Our ideal candidate must have the ability to juggle multiple projects while staying calm and collected under pressure. We expect our designers to thrive on being part of a collaborative team and will always be open to learning new things.
- Producing web/graphic design concepts for various clients
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating to, and taking input from various senior management
- Proven success and confidence in a deadline-driven environment
- Flexible, self-teaching and open to the changing needs of a growing company
- Working with senior designers on client and internal projects
- Manipulating and optimizing photos, graphics, and other images for web and print
- Digital design utilizing basic HTML knowledge for existing clients and new projects
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role in an ad agency firm; or equivalent transferable client-side experience
- An awesome portfolio
- A witty, clever, and strategic mind
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field; or relative years of experience
- Ability to collaborate well, and also work independently when necessary
- A team oriented, critical thinker with impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and HTML
- This position requires working indoors in an environmentally controlled environment.
- Individuals in this position will frequently be required to be in contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise) including working in teams.
- Individuals in this position will be required to perform job tasks in slightly close physical proximity to other people.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Remain in the seated position, in front of a computer, for extensive periods of time
- Lift an object between approximately 10 and 25 pounds
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to clients or to the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
What We Offer:
- 15 days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 401k plan
- Access to Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Community Work Environment
- 35-hour workweek (9am – 5pm each day with 1-hour lunch)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great Health Insurance plan - Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance / Accident Insurance
- And other perks along the way!