This position requires strong visual design skills with a focus on details and quality. If you're not scared of tight deadlines and are excited by the idea of working with a small team of experts, this job is for you. Our ideal candidate must have the ability to juggle multiple projects while staying calm and collected under pressure. We expect our designers to thrive on being part of a collaborative team and will always be open to learning new things.
- Producing web/graphic design concepts for various clients
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating to, and taking input from various senior management
- Flexible, self-teaching and open to the changing needs of a growing company
- Working with senior designers on client and internal projects
- Manipulating and optimizing photos, graphics, and other images for web and print
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field; or relative years of experience
- An awesome portfolio
- A witty, clever, and strategic mind
- Ability to collaborate well, and also work independently when necessary
- A team oriented, critical thinker with impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- This position requires working indoors in an environmentally controlled environment.
- Individuals in this position will frequently be required to be in contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise) including working in teams.
- Individuals in this position will be required to perform job tasks in slightly close physical proximity to other people.
- Remain in the seated position, in front of a computer, for extensive periods of time
- Lift an object between approximately 10 and 25 pounds