SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager is who will be responsible for the creation and execution and management of digital initiatives across web, app, social and email channels. This position will focus on building brand awareness and strategic marketing plans to drive guest engagement and revenue via the Hollywood Park digital properties. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for being knowledgeable of current digital trends, analyzing metrics and must have a good sense of art direction and brand strategy. This position will work closely with multiple departments including Sales, Global Partnerships, Communications, Programming and Community Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define visitor journeys and optimize for highest rate of lead acquisition
- Manage acquisition-focused campaign funnel on website to increase number of active visitors and visitor engagement
- Creating of content for all digital channels, include mobile apps
- Support all digital marketing strategies and activation for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, its partners and tenants
- Manage implementation of integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on guest engagement, lead generation, sales and sponsorship activation
- Identify new customer segments that would enhance revenues and drive growth; includes doing analytical research and building guest profiles
- Identify new lead sources for audience targeting and work closely with the Marketing, Sales , and Communications teams to cultivate those leads and build brand awareness
- Build and maintain relationships with digital media publications and influencers
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Main liaison for digital campaign management of third-party vendors including but not limited to agencies, sponsors, etc.
- Assist with maintenance & execution of the master marketing calendar
- Assist Marketing in trafficking of digital advertising both internally and externally
- Assist in copy writing for digital media ads, radio, broadcast, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Firm grasp of the software development life cycle, preferably in an Agile environment
- Prior experience with a sports property, venue, retail shopping location, or destination
- Understanding of data privacy legislation, including CCPA, GDPR, CASL, and changing data privacy landscape
- Experience working with a CRM system, lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, email marketing, basic HTML editing, landing page development, forms, and campaign reporting
- Proficiency with basic HTML/CSS
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of display, SEM, and SMS strategies and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Strong copy writing skills required
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and creative
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues from across multiple business areas
- Strong attention to detail required
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.