SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Help Desk Manager to serve as the main point of contact for the Help Desk team ensuring that user concerns are addressed quicklyA self-motivated, reliable individual who works well in the team environment, is enthusiastic about technology, likes to solve problems, and has effective written and oral communications skills, is being sought. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the Help Desk team with the assignment, prioritization, escalation, documentation, and resolution of all support tickets and related requests.
- Provide Supervisory oversight to the Help Desk team, including hiring, scheduling and time card management.
- Create, maintain and update documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor and report on work efforts related to assigned IT help desk tasks.
- Communicate directly with all stakeholders to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships.
- Research and make recommendations that will help drive the business and help increase project efficiencies.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, communicating, and executing the release of desktop applications and system updates.
- Assist with monitoring assets and keeping accurate inventory records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be called upon for service issues or failures at any time.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- 4-year College/University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Experience with computer systems, mobile devices, and other technologies.
- Knowledge of imaging and update software a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities and ad hoc requests.
- Demonstrated ability to apply superior guest-service skills and techniques, including prompt response to users, maintaining professionalism under stressful circumstances, and following through with users to ensure needs were met.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Proven ability to make decisions within the scope of the position and to maintain continuous communication with management.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and handle critical situations.
- Team player and willing to teach and to learn.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.