SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298 acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Team Member Support Representatives are a vital part of our event day team experience. They are responsible for providing a world-class experience and hospitality to all event staff at SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. This position serves in a variety of roles throughout the event, including check-in/check-out, wardrobe and equipment distribution, as well as directional and employment support. This position is empowered to positively impact each Team Member’s experience through the skillful application of building best practices and common sense. Team Member Support Representatives are consistently striving to create extraordinary experiences one moment at a time for our front-line staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently contribute to a world-class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every guest, exceeds expectations through common sense and good judgement without compromising facility safety and security.
- Meet and greet all Team Members entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
- Proactively assist all Team Members by aiding with check-in/check-in, uniform distribution, radios, tablets, care and collection, rewards and recognition, as well as general facility and employment related topics.
- Responds to Team Members’ inquiries regarding SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park policies,
- promotions, and events.
- Maintain facility integrity though the use of ABI timekeeping, on-premise devices and any additional technology tools.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationship with fellow Team Members with a focus on our commitment that “We Are in This Together”.
- Enforce stadium and league rules, regulations and policies.
- Serve as a liaison between Team Members and SoFi Stadium/Hollywood Park Management to actively address needs and concerns of Team Members.
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification in the event of an accident or injury.
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Monitor all assigned areas to maintain order and safety.
- Perform daily safety and security checks within assigned area as well as throughout the stadium; report all substandard or inadequate findings to supervisory staff.
- Cohesively work in conjunction with other departments, including third party contractors, security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Dress in professional business attire.
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Upper Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in retail, wardrobe, or garment management.
- Previous experience in a customer service or hospitality role.
- Seamstress experience is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Nice, warm, and courteous.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work ALL football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
- Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time, move/traverse and climb up/downstairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Job will require working at times in confined spaces.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.