SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Premium Guest Experience Concierges are a vital part of our event day team as they serve as premier hosts and official greeters to the Premium Ticket Holders at SoFi Stadium. Each Concierge will be tasked with ensuring best in class hospitality and service to all guest. Our primary purpose is to exceed expectations by creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently contribute to a world-class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every guest, exceeds expectations through common sense and good judgement without compromising facility safety and security.
- Works collaboratively with Legends Hospitality suite attendants and bartenders, and other stadium staff, to ensure quality service is provided to all seat and suite owners and their guests.
- Directs club and suite holders and their guests to Premium areas and assists other guests with any issues.
- Troubleshoot incidents that occur inside SoFi Stadium.
- Directs questions to a team member or to the Director of Premium Guest Experience or Suite Services Manager when appropriate.
- Completes necessary forms, communication and suite checks during and at the end of shifts.
- At the conclusion of each event, compiles and submits appropriate reports and other game day documentation.
- Is knowledgeable of stadium and gameday policies and is familiar with the layout of all areas of responsibility.
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by SoFi Stadium Management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in venue events preferred.
- Previous experience (3+ years) in a customer service or hospitality role preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Poised, well-spoken and professional in appearance, words and actions; comfortable in dealing professionally with VIPs and celebrities.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park policies, procedures, and other related information.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
- Fluently bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
- Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time, move/traverse and climb up/downstairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.