Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Guest Experience Representatives are a vital part of our event day team as they are front line employees that promote a positive and professional image. They are charged with the responsibility of providing a world-class experience and hospitality to all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. This position serves in a variety of roles throughout the event, including usher, ticket taker, elevator/escalator and directional support. This position is empowered to positively impact each guest’s experience through the skillful application of building best practices and common sense.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations, and is empowered to do so.
- Meet and greet all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
- Proactively assist all guests by providing accurate directions to seating sections, key attractions and other amenities within Sofi Stadium and the surrounding Hollywood Park campus (i.e. Plazas, parking, rideshare, etc.).
- Maintain event ticket integrity though the use of handheld ticket scanners and facility knowledge.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationship with fellow Team Members with a focus on our commitment that “We Are in This Together”.
- Enforce stadium and league rules, regulations and policies.
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury.
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Monitor all public areas to maintain order and safety.
- Perform daily safety and security checks within assigned area as well as throughout the stadium; report all substandard or inadequate findings to supervisory staff.
- Cohesively work in conjunction with other departments, including third party contractors, security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Dress in professional business attire.
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Upper Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in venue events.
- Previous experience in a customer service or hospitality role.
Skills and Abilities
- Nice, warm, and courteous.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work ALL football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
- Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time, move/traverse and climb up/downstairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.