SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Cybersecurity Specialist to create, implement and maintain the security strategy and roadmap for systems and data of the campus. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in a similar role with a diverse application set, including SaaS. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage risk and compliance within the IT network, systems and software applications.
- Evaluate and ensure the operation of infrastructure aligns with policy and audit requirements
- Overseeing identity and access management related operations including periodic access reviews
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with external auditors, consultants and internal staff; collaborative teamwork mentality
- Develop evaluate and maintain Security policies and procedures including incident response plans.
- Identify and handle security risks, providing subject matter expertise
- Analytically strong, able to find innovative solutions and recognize what is practical and cost-effective
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Understanding data and its classification
- Evolving security program, methodologies, and add/tune rulesets
- One or more of CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- Demonstrated ability to apply security frameworks, policies and standards
- Experience in vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience on Firewalls, IDS, and IPS
- Splunk or similar
- PKI and Digital Certificates
- Penetration testing
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Take ownership of issues and problems, find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.