Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Cybersecurity Specialist to create, implement and maintain the security strategy and roadmap for systems and data of the campus. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in a similar role with a diverse application set, including SaaS. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage risk and compliance within the IT network, systems and software applications.
- Evaluate and ensure the operation of infrastructure aligns with policy and audit requirements
- Overseeing identity and access management related operations including periodic access reviews
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with external auditors, consultants and internal staff; collaborative teamwork mentality
- Develop evaluate and maintain Security policies and procedures including incident response plans.
- Identify and handle security risks, providing subject matter expertise
- Analytically strong, able to find innovative solutions and recognize what is practical and cost-effective
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Understanding data and its classification
- Evolving security program, methodologies, and add/tune rulesets
- One or more of CISSP, CISM, CCSP
- Demonstrated ability to apply security frameworks, policies and standards
- Experience in vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience on Firewalls, IDS, and IPS
- Splunk or similar
- PKI and Digital Certificates
- Penetration testing
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Take ownership of issues and problems, find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park Management Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.