Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT security administrator to create, implement and maintain the security plan for systems and data of the campus. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a diverse application set, including SaaS. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish project plans for assigned projects including goals, timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate project meetings, ensuring agendas are provided, notes recorded and distributed including assigned tasks and timelines.
- Follow up with vendors and stakeholders as needed to ensure roadblocks are being removed.
- Manage project scope through entire project life cycle to ensure all parties are on schedule and on track towards the stated goals and objectives. Ensure stakeholders are promptly notified of schedule, scope or budget changes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business-related profession with 3-5 years of experience in successful project management.
- PMP certification or equivalent desired.
- Experience in working with diverse and dynamic teams.
- Experience in budgeting projects and business related initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and task prioritization.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park Management Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.