SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The Event Operations Crew Member position will provide support to the Operations department in regards to event setup, tear down, changeovers and daily operational tasks. This position will be responsible for completing the scope of work within timelines provided efficiently and safely. Responsible for assisting with movement, pickup, delivery and installation of equipment, furniture and other materials. Accountable for executing tasks in continual preparation and upkeep of events, venue and campus.
On an annual basis these activities include approximately an estimated 250+ events via SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has a Fan First mentality, as such this person will ensure an exceptional experience and safe environment for all SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park staff and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as event operations and conversion staff who move, pickup and/or deliver equipment supplies and other materials. Arrange for the relocation and setup/tear down of furniture, equipment and other materials based on the needs of events and venue operation.
• Assist Operations Management on relevant event/operation related information.
• Operates heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks (manual and motorized), boom lifts, scissor lifts, and reach forks.
• Maintain compliance with all SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and applicable agency safety policies. Ensure that SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park policies, procedures and all safety requirements are administered properly within personal scope of work. Ensure comprehension of training in areas of non-compliance with SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park standards/policies.
• Provide excellent customer service to the SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park community across all venues and campus property.
• Perform additional actions and activities as requested.
• Valid Driver’s license.
• Strong project execution skills and attention to detail. Ability to work efficiently and safely under time constraints.
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
• Ability to execute and meet deadlines as well as function in a fast pace environment.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis, sit, bend, stand, stoop, climb, grasp, stretch and walk for long periods of time.
• Able to communicate with all crew members effectively
• Previous experience in event related project site.
• Minimum – High School Diploma or it’s equivalency
• Preferred – Advanced degree or specialty certifications in the above related fields
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing at any time during the employment relationship. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.