SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The Executive Assistant will support one or more of our senior leaders. The scope of this position encompasses 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week activities, within a highly dynamic and high-pressure environment. This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and is able to work independently. This position is essential to the success of the organization and must be comfortable with an always evolving environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to prioritize multiple work activities within a highly dynamic, high pressure environment
- Assist with the day-to-day activities, including: scheduling, prioritizing time commitments, project management, research and communications
- Curate calendar of senior leadership and schedule meeting/calls based on priority
- Manage external correspondence on behalf of the leadership in a timely and professional manner
- Oversee record keeping process and management of document retention as well as logging of official correspondence
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities and facilitating cooperation of others
- Coordination of travel and guest arrangements
- Create, edit and proof-read communications on behalf of leadership
- Assist in researching, budgeting and financing for special projects as specified
- Research and support new initiatives
- Proven ability to conduct research and manage projects and documents, including contracts
- Acts as point of contact between leadership, clients, employees and fans
- Bachelor’s Degree or strong relevant experience
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality
- Adaptable and able to accommodate needs of senior leadership
- Positive attitude and unwavering optimism
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work flexible hours
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.