SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is hiring a Community Engagement Administrator who will be responsible for supporting all elements of the Community Engagement team. The Community Engagement Administrator reports to the Director, Community Engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup and breakdown of events
- Attending offsite events such as community fairs and hiring events
- Coordinate the use of street team for various events
- Generating reporting and audits surrounding event success
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking conference rooms, interviews and preventing conflicts
- Providing administrative assistance to Community Engagement Team including, answering phone calls, data entry, and additional miscellaneous office duties
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in a fast-paced culture (such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing/recruiting, or other related field)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Meticulous and organized, with an ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Flexible and reliable outstanding colleague, always acting in the best interest of community, team and company.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word.
- Responding to calls and emails in a timely manner
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.