The Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located in Inglewood, California, right in the heart of Los Angeles. The project covers 298 acres of multi-purpose office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium are seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst, that is entrepreneurial and self-motivated, to work alongside our Accounts Payable Manager to help us build and scale our operations. The ideal candidate will have outstanding financial acumen, a passion for sports, media entertainment, and experience with rapidly growing businesses.
The person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines to help us scale, grow and build something great! Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium has a Fan First mentality, as such this person will ensure an exceptional experience for all visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all incoming invoices, check requests accuracy and completeness, match with documentation, i.e. purchase orders, etc. and obtain proper signature authorizations
- Audit and process travel and expense reimbursement submissions in accordance with Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium travel policy
- Organize and maintain paid and unpaid invoices and statements
- Monitor the Accounts Payable email boxes, as well as vendor communication
- Support month-end closing activities including reconciliations, journal entries and overhead cost allocations
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Maintain accounts payable and file back-up documentation in an organized manner facilitating retrieval
- Participate in a wide variety of projects and compile ad-hoc reports as needed
- Self-starter that identifies and executes improvements in our tools, reporting and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with management; collaborative teamwork mentality
- Analytically strong, detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Entrepreneurial mindset – creative, proactive, and innovative in driving improvement
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- AA degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- Excel proficiency is required
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains is preferred
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Take ownership of issues and problems, find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.