Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Guest Experience Supervisors are a vital part of our part-time event day management team. Guest Experience Supervisors will provide event day leadership for our front-line staff at various locations throughout SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Guest Experience Supervisors are leadership professionals that serve as an extension of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Management Team. They are charged with the responsibility of providing a world-class experience and hospitality to all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Guest Experience Supervisors are approachable leaders who promote a positive and professional image. This individual is responsible for managing Guest Experience Representatives to ensure job readiness and empowerment. Guest Experience Supervisors are leaders and will aim to impact every interaction by going above and beyond to create safe, fun, and enjoyable memories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations, and empowers our employees.
• Lead a team of Guest Experience Representatives inside or exterior SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
• Brief team members at every event ensuring that each team member is knowledgeable about event activities and prepared for the duties of his/her post.
• Prepare event day reports including team member assessments, Fan Code of Conduct, and incident reports.
• Work cooperatively with Management and independently to resolve any team member or guest-related issues.
• Cultivate an environment of excellence by rewarding and recognizing team members who go above and beyond to deliver outstanding service.
• Promote SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park service values, mission and purpose at staff briefings.
• Act as a coach by utilizing all available tools and resources including training materials, the Rewards and Recognition program, and innovative ideas to ensure conduct policy compliance.
• Greet all guests of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and pursue opportunities to create positive first impressions and long-lasting, positive memories
• Work collaboratively with the Security team to ensure safe and efficient crowd management.
• Be personal and pro-active while assisting guests, team members, and visitors with the highest level of guest service and hospitality.
• Assist guests by providing accurate directions to seating sections and key attractions.
• Responsible for working in a variety of areas including elevators, stairwells, aisles, and in premium clubs as needed.
• Retain an extensive knowledge of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park layouts, seating sections, key venue attractions, key venue personnel identity, and emergency activity procedures.
• Enforce stadium and league rules, regulations and policies.
• Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury.
• In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating SoFi Stadium, while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
• Monitor all public areas to maintain order and safety.
• Perform daily safety and security checks within assigned area as well as throughout the stadium; report all substandard or inadequate findings to Management.
• Cohesively work in conjunction with other departments, including 3rd party contractors, security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance.
• Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Manager, Guest Experience.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• College Degree preferred
• Must have 2 plus years of Lead Experience.
• Previous experience in venue events.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
Skills and Abilities
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Lead experience preferred.
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge using Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must be age 18 or older.
• Nice, warm, and courteous.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent customer service and hospitality.
• Communicate articulately.
• Maintain a professional appearance and grooming.
• Able to stand for long periods of time. Walk long distances and climb stairs.
• Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be available to work ALL football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.