SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Guest Experience Area Managers are a vital part of our part-time event day management team. Guest Experience Area Managers will provide event day leadership to our front-line supervisors and staff at various locations throughout Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Guest Experience Area Managers are leadership professionals that serve as an extension of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Management Team. They are charged with the responsibility of providing a world-class experience and hospitality to all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
Area Managers are approachable leaders who manage with empathy, are excellent listeners, and lead by example. By assisting in all aspects of Guest Experience operations, including but not limited to, supervising event day staff, resolving team member & guest-related issues, and coordinating with other SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel. Area Managers will take ownership of all outcomes within their realm of duties and responsibilities. This individual understands that they will impact each guest and event staff experience and does everything in their capacity to enhance each experience while abiding by company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations, and empowers our employees.
• Possess a working understanding of all Guest Experience staff duties and responsibilities (i.e. Ticket Scanners, Ushers, Ambassadors, Concierges, Vertical Transportation, etc.).
• Ability to communicate to team members daily job responsibilities, event details, and recommended corrective action as needed.
• Serve as a Lead Guest Experience Supervisor in situations that require a supervisory presence and/or resolution.
• Respond to incoming service calls (both radio and cellular) from Management and the Stadium Command Center being directed to various locations in the stadium to resolve issues and/or requests.
• Attend and participate in training exercises and supervisory meetings
• Be personal and pro-active in aiding all guests with the highest level of guest service and hospitality.
• Retain an extensive knowledge of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park layout, seating sections, key venue attractions, key venue personnel identity, and emergency activity procedures.
• Following each event, communicates regularly with members of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Management, as well as apprises issues of concern noted on event log and recommendations to improve.
• Completes a post event report noting issues of concern and resolution of issue.
• Supervise assigned areas within SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park to observe and report on staff and patron behavior. Work to resolve any issues that may arise.
• Provide coaching to supervisors and team members to modify customer relation skills if/when necessary.
• Meet and greet all guests entering SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
• Assist guests by providing accurate directions to seating sections and key attractions at SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
• Enforce stadium and league rules, regulations and policies.
• Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury.
• In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
• Monitor all public areas to maintain order and safety.
• Perform daily safety and security checks within assigned area as well as throughout the stadium; report all substandard or inadequate findings to supervisory staff.
• Cohesively work in conjunction with other departments, including third party contractors, security, food service, box office, retail, parking, custodial/housekeeping, and maintenance.
• Dress in professional business attire.
• Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Upper Management.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• College degree preferred
• 2-3 years Supervisory experience
• Previous experience in venue events.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
Skills and Abilities
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Demonstrate problem-solving and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge using Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must be age 18 or older.
• Nice, warm, and courteous.
• Have strong interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent customer service and hospitality.
• Communicate articulately.
• Maintain a professional appearance and grooming.
• Able to stand for long periods of time. Walk long distances and climb stairs.
• Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be available to work ALL football home games and all other major and/or ticketed SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. May work at heights.
• Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.