Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering BMS Coordinator is responsible for operating, scheduling, and training of BMS Software and Controls for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Venues and Facilities.
The BMS Coordinator develops, documents, and establishes programming of BMS System for all Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park activity. The BMS Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely collection of event related data and ensures data is analyzed for efficiency in BMS operations. The BMS Coordinator will work in partnership with the IMS/CMS Coordinators to maintain accurate information transfer between the two systems. The BMS Coordinator work with Engineering and Control Systems departments to train, administer, and setup all event and daily utilization of the BMS Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the management of BMS Systems
• As the POC for the BMS Systems will be responsible for organizing all information as it relates to the operations of the BMS.
• Monitors system and provides system data to Engineering
• Prepares and tracks building systems logs and coordination documents and reports for Engineering Team
• Assist with functional testing, startup, balancing, and operations of BMS
• Assists Engineering and Controls Systems with BMS commissioning process. Ensures commissioning plan deliverables are executed as per the schedule.
• Assists with the development of BMS SOPs
• Assists all operations Director of Engineering with all administrative functions as it relates to BMS service contract provider
• Track O & M warranty information for
• Reviews and understands prime contract and building systems subcontract details and ensures contract management of the trade contractors.
• Utilizes CMS system to track changes and building systems related forecasts.
• Adheres to and supports internal safety programs.
• Experience in public assembly facilities/sports venues
• 2-3 years’ experience and understanding of key building systems including security, fire alarm, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation systems (BAS) and information, communication, automation, CMS/IMS, and technology (ICAT).
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical, architectural, civil, and structural drawings.
• Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical plans, specifications, methods, and procedures.
• Knowledge and ability to assist in the start-up and commissioning process.
• Understanding of scopes of work and ability to assist with coordination of building systems trade activity on the project.
• Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines, and delegate tasks
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to use data and analytics to achieve efficient utility systems
• Ability to work flexible and extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
• Ability to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, and walk long distances
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required, and CAD software preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.