Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Reporting to Director of Special Projects the Subcontracted Service Administration Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all subcontracted services for the facilities and operations team. This includes contract administration, warranties, Purchase Orders, Statement Review, Contractual Terms, Dues & Subscriptions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administrative support for all sub-contracted service agreements
• Assist in organization of all agreement files
• Assist in daily processing of invoices and payments
• Assist with maintaining records of dues and subscriptions, terms, and benchmark dates in respect to each service contract
• Work with all departments to ensure records are updated
• Organize RFP/RFQ process and procedures
• Work with legal team to organize all service contract documents
• Create reports to track warranties, dues, contract terms, and contractual obligations.
• Assist in Long-Term budgeting and capital improvement/expense planning
• Coordinate special projects with Manager of Special Projects
• Work with internal departments to ensure that facility is operating at highest quality during event and non-event times
• Utilize CMS and IMS Software
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years’ experience in public assembly facilities management with increasing responsibilities
• Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines, and delegate tasks
• Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible and extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
• Ability to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, and walk long distances
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required, and CAD software preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.