Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Reporting to the Director of Industrial Control Systems the Manager of Control Systems will be responsible for the daily operations, programming, and training of all building control systems and technology infrastructure for Hollywood Park and Sofi Stadium. These systems include Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Incident Management & Monitoring System (IMMS), IPTV, CCTV, Time & Attendance, Audio/Video systems, digital displays, lighting controls, and fire panel control. This position will also be involved in Building Automation System (BAS) management. The position shall also provide expertise, guidance, collaboration and support to our NFL Teams, business partners, third-party vendors and the initial development and construction teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the technology systems that control all aspects of the facilities and campus. This includes daily non-event facility operations and event operations.
• Oversees the control systems of the stadium. This responsibility involves managing the third-party venders, contractors and overall budget
• Oversees the control systems of the 6,000 seat Performance Venue. This responsibility involves managing the third-party venders, contractors and overall budget.
• Oversees the control systems related to the non-stadium site. This responsibility involves managing the third-party venders, contractors and overall budget
• The position will work in partnership with Director of Fundamental systems and IT Department to build strategies and standard operating procedures for all control systems for the stadium and campus.
• Coordination of control systems to assist in facilitating stadium event presentation. This includes all indoor and outdoor large screen displays, lighting controls, all scoring and timing systems, house audio systems, and IPTV systems.
• Management of sub contracted control system services.
• Long-Term budgeting and capital improvement/expense planning
• Work with internal departments to ensure that facility is operating at highest quality during event and non-event times
• Creates SOPS and training programs for control systems to be utilized by internal departments and staff
• Implement and manage building IMMS & CMMS System. This includes the application of administrative policies and procedures, implementation, training users, and reporting of data analytics.
• 5-8 years’ experience in public assembly facilities management with increasing responsibilities
• Knowledge of Audio/Video Systems and Electronic Game Presentation Systems and Equipment
• Expert Knowledge with IMMS and CMMS systems
• Network and Broadcast Systems
• Previous experience in supervising union and non-union work force
• Visibility and participation in union labor agreement contract negotiations
• Ability to use data and analytics to achieve efficient utility systems
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, and walk long distances
• Previous experience systems control software and programs
• Experience in managing budgets and preparation of capitol expense matrix
• Knowledge with OSHA and Cal OSHA regulations
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.