Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT technical support specialist to provide hands-on support across the campus. A self-motivated, reliable individual who works well in the team environment, is enthusiastic about technology, likes to solve problems, and has effective written and oral communications skills, is being sought. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the maintenance of Microsoft AD including group policy management, organizational structure and AD scripting
• Experience with the use of custom Group Policies; expert Windows Systems administration skills supporting Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD and enterprise anti-virus.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of 32-bit and 64-bit x86 hardware architectures and their associated disk and networking sub-systems; demonstrated skill and knowledge of internetworking protocols and practices such as LDAP, DNS, and DHCP.
• Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
• Plans, coordinates, communicates, and executes the release of desktop application and system updates.
• Support desktop environment including various SaaS applications, SSO and MFA tools.
• Develop and modify PC images, and software packages
• Focus on innovation & continued improvement in cost and quality of the technology services
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities and ad hoc requests
• Jobholder may be called upon to provide support for service issues or failures at any time.
• Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft AD in Group Policy, scripting and cloud integration
• Skilled in image and package creation, deployment and reporting
• Mac experience especially with regards to AD integration a plus.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to apply superior user-service skills and techniques, including prompt response to users, maintaining professionalism under stressful circumstances, and following through with users to ensure needs were met.
• Must have a proven ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, and with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Must have a proven ability to make decisions within the scope of the position and to maintain continuous communication with management.
• Must possess strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and handle critical situations.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.