Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Sr. Network Engineer to maintain the network and related services in a corporate production environment. These responsibilities include designing and implementing various network technologies to meet IT and business requirements. A self-motivated, reliable individual who works well in the team environment, is enthusiastic about technology, likes to solve problems, and has effective written and oral communications skills, is being sought. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot enterprise LAN & WAN Network
• Cisco VPN management, creating/managing ACL, and filtering outbound/inbound traffic
• Confirm requirements - design and implement new network solutions
• Management of IPS/IDS and Web filtering (centered around Next Generation firewalls) Management of firewalls, DMZ environments and clients/users Internet access protections
• Ensure management and monitoring systems accurately reflect the configuration and operational state of the network environment
• Proactively analyze the network and related technologies to determine areas of improvement or reconfiguration - design and implement new network solutions
• Develop documentation and effective network diagrams for support purposes
• Provide technical guidance and leadership to more junior network personnel
• Work with third party providers such as ISPs, WAN providers and hardware/software vendors Plan, operate and troubleshoot dynamic routing across the global environment
• Technical support for Network team including routing and switching issues.
• Work in a structured environment with change processes and notification procedures.
• Network Security awareness and auditing threat alerts and mitigating to mitigate any network/system breach
• Supporting Remote VPN users
• May be called upon for service issues or failures at any time.
• Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
• CCNA/CCNP Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science and 8 +years of experience with firewalls, switches, VPN, LAN & WAN environments and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience supporting a large network and wifi environment
• Ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Strong desire to succeed for any given task - Takes ownership of issues and problems with the ability to find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
• Must possess strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.