Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT help desk associate to support the technical hardware, applications and users of the campus. The ideal candidate will have 1+ year of experience of desktop and POS support. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for staff by troubleshooting hardware and applications
- Be the first level of support for desktops, laptops, point of sale equipment and mobile devices
- Leverage tools to image and secure equipment
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Walk customers through problem solving process utilizing strong guest service skills
- Follow up with staff, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- A+ certification and/or degree in Computer Science highly desirable
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Experience supporting the following platforms desirable – O365, G Suite, printers, Windows 10, MDM tools, imaging tools, IT ticketing platforms, VOIP phones, POS hardware
- Advanced troubleshooting skills for hardware and software issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to fully research and articulate problems when escalating
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.