SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Graphics & Digital Media Designer, who will be are responsible for producing highly visible graphics for both web and print platforms. The position works closely with stakeholders through the organization to deliver effective, meaningful designs both static and interactive including; programming, communications, sales, partnership marketing, among others. Projects will vary from day-to-day deliverables to week-long projects. This role will focus on collaboration with many internal teams to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects, and prepares artwork and media for final approval and distribution. Creative projects will encompass all brands within Hollywood Park portfolio, as well as, special, partner, and community initiatives.
The ideal candidate is someone that is solution oriented, a problem solver, an ultimate team player, who thrives in living within the "grey area" of a fast paced start-up environment. Time management, communication, and effective prioritization are keys to success for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create company-wide visual assets and support departmental initiatives through artistic design
- Incorporate branded campaign elements throughout multiple executions including a variety of creative projects such as advertisements, social media, brochures, corporate identity, packaging, presentations, promotional displays and signage
- Produce distinctive graphics through multiple forms of media
- Retouch and edit high resolution imagery
- Develop digital illustrations for logos, advertisements, presentations and multimedia projects and bring them to life with animated motion graphics
- Produce digital design through the use of typography and illustration
- Responsible for the design, layout and formatting of digital and hard materials
- Assist in the development of decks for company wide presentation internally and externally
- Find graphical solutions while working through design challenges, effects and techniques
- Manages large file deliveries, packaging and exporting media with an organized workflow environment
- Visual communication/arts related B.A. required or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in creating designs in static web, app, print and/or motion graphics for a major brand
- Strong design skills, understanding of design principals and the ability to provide creative visual solutions
- Solid background and proficiency knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premier Pro
- Thorough understanding of the web production and social media platform specifications
- Ability to work collaboratively within a design team environment and analyze creative feedback
- Schedule flexibility, including nights and weekends
- Proven time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving ability in addition to dedication to the final product
- Excellent communication and research skills with great attention to details
- Multimedia design portfolio required for consideration
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.