SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The HR Manager will be essential in achieving the rapid scaling and growth of the team as we approach the summer of 2020. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a highly dynamic environment and likes to take ownership. The chosen individual will initially be responsible for managing the hiring and onboarding for the Guest Services, and Stadium Operations Team Members.. As well as, workforce productivity, retention and culture in addition to collaborating with the People Operations team and all departments to develop, lead and implement People Operations initiatives and programs.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has a Fan First mentality, as such this person will ensure an exceptional experience and safe environment for all team members so that they are able to deliver that same experience to guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with managers on recruiting needs and assist in high volume recruiting, job fairs, and hiring of non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Administer all employment practices and policies in strict compliance with Federal, State and Local Law including but not limited to: record keeping, background checks, EEOC and OSHA reporting.
- Collaborate with business partners on Human Resource strategies to align with business objectives including; development of goals, staffing plan, profit improvement plans (hours/payroll), talent selection, talent assessment, employee relations and professional development.
- Provide internal customer service to all constituents on a timely basis including employees, managers and co-workers. Demonstrate urgency when responding to request or concerns while maintaining integrity of the required protocols.
- Respond to all actionable exit interviews.
- Coordinate with Managers on training needs and professional development. Monitor progress against stated goals.
- Develop high performing and strong partnerships with the People Operations team throughout the organization to identify best practices, share knowledge and work together on continuous process improvement and efficiencies.
- Must be on site for all scheduled home football game.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience and increasing responsibility as an HR Generalist or HR business partner
- High volume, supporting hourly employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
- Experience working across and in partnership with the various HR disciplines
- Demonstrated proficiency in human resources management and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, administrative and communication skills are necessary in order to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate across the organization; strong client relationship management
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- SPHR or PHR preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.