Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The IPTV Manager oversees the IPTV staff and systems for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park reporting to the Vice President of Productions and Broadcast Operations. Manages IPTV operations, support and implementation for major events including the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and all private events, while maintaining relationships with appropriate vendors, contractors and agencies required for completion of each project.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage IPTV operations for the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and SoFi Stadium
• Establish and manage IPTV personnel
• Managing and controlling budgets for the IPTV system including maintenance contracts, hardware updates, replacement parts, personnel, contracted services, connectivity, etc.
• Software oversight and integration on all IPTV systems
• Managing on-site relationships and communications with related stadium departments
• Major and Private events assistance in management and execution
• Work closely with Stadium Production leaders; Director of Stadium Productions, Director of Engineering, Events Manager, etc.
• Implement and maintain programming strategy
• Implement and maintain sponsorship strategy, inventory and tracking
• Implement maintenance strategy and protocols
• Develop and implement road map for long-term improvements and innovations
• Collaborate with IT Department to establish and document troubleshooting protocols and procedures
• Develop and implement solutions for internal and external IPTV requests; including rate cards, deliverables, quality control, etc.
• Develop redundancies with staff and technology to promote a healthy work/life balance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 5-10 years’ work experience in IPTV implementation and management
• Proficient knowledge of IPTV System (Cisco or equivalent)
• Advanced knowledge of live event video production
• In-depth knowledge of IPTV software
• Staff development and management
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work within strict deadlines
• Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in all aspects of IPTV implementation
• Work well with other departments and organizational staff in order to collaborate and establish an effective workflow within a team environment
• Adapt to ever changing requests and revisions and must be able to take direction and perform in a timely manner
• Flexible in working hours including nights, weekends and holidays when needed
• Attend meetings, provide updates and communicate clearly
Knowledge of the following equipment [Bonus]
• Cisco Vision
• Microsoft Office family; Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Adobe Creative Cloud family; Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.
• Cisco Vision Digital Media Player
• Crestron systems
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.