Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The Motion Designer and Editor will be responsible for graphic design, animating, video editing and producing for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park reporting to the Manager of Stadium Productions. Technical implementation and production of elements for features, embedded video or video board related content for the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and all SoFi Stadium events.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create and design motion graphics & edits for various digital video displays and digital media platforms
• Create 2D and 3D motion graphics animations for videos and digital experiences
• Design style frames, build storyboards, animate and composite videos
• Develop and document technical specifications, creative guidelines and protocols
• Provide design support for internal requests, major and private events
• Produce project files and usage protocols for the Stadium Productions staff, clients and vendors
• Responsible for quality control for all aspects of graphic and video production
• Work on multiple projects concurrently, meet demanding review schedules, and balance time constraints
• Develop and execute road map for future innovations and improvements
• Act as project lead or co-lead when initiatives call for motion design/video production expertise and stewardship
• Develop redundancies with staff and technology to promote a healthy work/life balance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in motion design, video editing and/or post production
• 5-10 years’ work experience in video and live production
• 5-10+ years in motion design, title design and/or motion graphics (sports, events, studio, agency or freelance)
• Strong expertise in motion design and animation platforms (After Effects, Cinema 4D)
• Advanced knowledge of non-linear editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Avid)
• Ability to self-manage and organize project workloads around tight and demanding deadlines
• Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
• Knowledge of live production and video control room technology a big plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Flexible in working hours including nights, weekends and holidays when needed
• Candidate MUST be able to supply web-links to completed work, demo reels or any other content, which validates their application and work experience
Knowledge of the following equipment [Bonus]
• Microsoft Office family; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Adobe Creative Cloud family; Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.
• Cinema 4D
• Mac OS
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.