SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
SoFi Stadium is hiring a Manager of Suite Services who will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to all SoFi Stadium Suiteholders. This position will build strong relationships with a large portfolio of clients and aid in their retention and renewal. This position will assist in the supervision of an event staff of approximately 50. The Manager of Suite Services reports to the Director of Premium Guest Experience.
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations and empowers our employees.
- Assisting with elevating the client experience through extraordinary service and personalized experiences that continuously highlight the value of their suite investment and result in renewals.
- Providing unprecedented service and an extraordinary level of responsiveness to all current and new Suiteholders, thoughtfully handling and resolving Suiteholder issues with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Developing meaningful business relationships with existing and potential SuiteholdersAssisting with creating and delivering touchpoints to Suiteholders via email, phone or written communications to ensure a quality year-round experience.
- Ensuring that current Suiteholders receive superior service and complete fulfillment of the benefits to which they are entitled.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough records of all client activity in the CRM system.
- Providing support for any inbound service-related calls.
- Supervising concierge event staff with a positive, inspiring tone with attention to integrity and teamwork traits.
- Assisting Concierge staff resolve customer-related issues during events. Work in conjunction with the Rams and Chargers organization on game-day to resolve guest-related issues involving team Suiteholders.
- Monitoring condition of suite inventory and preparing and distributing pre- and post-event reports.
- Performing other functions and activities as directed by the Director of Premium Guest Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study
- 5 years of industry-related experience with premium seating operations for a multi-use facility
- Assists in providing white glove, superior service for all event rental clients
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized, with an ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills with a strong orientation towards relationships building and serving others
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.