Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The Manager of Stadium Productions oversees all Production staff and systems for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park reporting to the Vice President of Productions and Broadcast Operations. Manages production operations, support and execution for all major events including the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and all private events, while maintaining relationships with appropriate vendors, contractors and agencies required for completion of each project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and manage Stadium Productions staff including Post and Live production teams
- Managing and controlling budgets for Stadium Productions including maintenance contracts, hardware updates, replacement parts, personnel, contracted services, connectivity, etc.
- Develop, document and maintain production procedures, workflow, tracking, scheduling and resources
- Develop vendor relationships and budgets
- Establish, document and maintain Production services and rate cards
- Provide direction and leadership during major events including problem solving, troubleshooting and execution
- Staff career development, coaching and correcting
- Develop and implement road map for long-term improvements and innovations
- Hands-on with video control room systems programming, quality control and execution
- Develop redundancies with staff and technology to promote a healthy work/life balance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in video production
- 5-10 years’ work experience in video and live production
- Expert knowledge in staff development and management
- Proficient in Ross Acuity switcher programming and operating
- Knowledgeable in Evertz Dreamcatcher programming and operating
- Understanding of video control room systems, operations and workflow
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.