Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Under the supervision of the Security Command Center Manager, and the Facility Security Manager:
• Dispatch Security personnel to emergency and non-emergency calls for service.
• Process and record emergency and routine calls for service.
• Answer incoming phone calls, operate a computer dispatch system, and monitor alarms systems.
• Monitor and direct appropriate response to all calls for service
• Visually monitor extensive CCTV system.
• Ability to exercise a high degree of judgement while evaluating emergency and non-emergency situations and the ability to make split second decisions. (Required)
• Communicate with security/police agencies to coordinate emergency/non-emergency information in real-time. (Required)
• Demonstrate the ability to operate a 2-way radio base station system and telephone equipment. (Required)
• Ability to use proper security/police terminology to disseminate/receive information from field units, allied agencies for emergent and non-emergent calls for service. (Calls received by radio, telephone, passersby). (Preferred)
• Demonstrates the ability to practice and adhere to SoFi Stadium practices to all clientele.
• Properly dispatch/categorize all call types for service. Knowledge of all changing instruction(s) via email, phone, in-person, co-worker(s), supervision, management, police, client(s), and whiteboard pass-on (verbal-written).
• Ability to operate an access control system.
• Knowledge of CCTV system established protocols/operations of all equipment including tracking maintenance needs of cameras, servers. Acknowledge/identify the need for contact assistance of any operational issues that may affect views/footage.
• Ability to learn camera locations and positions and understand the difference of PTZs vs Fixed. Monitor suspect(s) movement for in-progress investigations and all recent activity. (Preferred)
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
• A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
• Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.