Hollywood Park will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
• Supervise Security Officers who are on duty for event and non-event days. Ensure that officers are patrolling their assigned areas; working their schedules as assigned, with required breaks; and that they respond to all security and safety-related calls in a timely manner.
• Perform back-office administrative functions including, but not limited to: Officer scheduling and timecard management/verification; preparing required reports; and issuing daily credentials for employees, workers and visitors when necessary.
• Investigate and compile accurate incident reports. Review camera footage, locate witnesses, and work closely with law enforcement as needed.
• Participate in the Officer hiring process (e.g., interviewing); counsel staff on performance and attendance matters; prepare written disciplinary documentation as needed.
• Create a safe and promote a positive work environment.
• Monitor and record activity on venue security cameras. Ensure that all cameras are working properly and are unobstructed.
• Patrol venue to ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Observe, report, and control ongoing activity, keeping track of unusual occurrences. Assist with the ejection or control of unruly, disruptive or intoxicated guests.
• Assist in developing and implementing preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
• Monitor entry and access points of the venue. Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering the venue to ensure appropriate access. Review and verify documentation to ensure validity.
• Escort artists, VIPs, guests and employees to protect and prevent unwanted attention, disruption, incident or injury.
• Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
• Respond, observe and document all medical situations and request EMT/medical personnel. Assist with minor first aid situations. Coordinate transportation for friends and family of afflicted when necessary.
• Assist with all customer service needs before, during and after each show, including: directions, instructions, information, escorts and medical.
• Document, in writing, all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are reported and accurately described.
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
• A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time when monitoring, checking access, or on patrol throughout the venue, including going up and down stairs in an arena setting.
• Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
• Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
• Knowledgeable of OSHA/ADA laws and regulations
• Valid CPR and AED certifications
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.