SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations and empowers our employees.
- Assisting with elevating the client experience through extraordinary service and personalized experiences.
- Coordination of department projects and initiatives, including but not limited to event staff training and special events, benchmarking and materials that consistently support our Hollywood Park service culture.
- Assist in the development, production and distribution of facility guides, event staff handbooks and training playbooks.
- Provide a wide array of administrative and clerical support to Vice President of Guest Experience and department Senior Directors and Directors.
- Maintain a central data bank for capturing and responding to guest comments, feedback, commendations and suggestions.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough records of all client activity in the CRM system.
- Providing support for any inbound service-related calls.
- Produce department reports and presentations as directed by the Vice President of Guest Experience.
- Performing other functions and activities as directed by the Vice President of Guest Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study
- At least 3 years of experience in a high-volume hospitality or customer service environment. Previous experience in the sports of facility management industry preferred but not required.
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized, with an ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills with a strong orientation towards relationships building and serving others
- Good decision-making skills, demonstrates proven discernment and is comfortable negotiating disputes
- Flexible and reliable outstanding colleague, always acting in the best interest of their clients, team and company
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment and deliver successful results
- Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive, “Service-First” attitude and offering assistance and support to team members
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Comfortable working outside in the elements, standing for long periods of time, and walking/traversing long distances through the stadium when needed
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word and CRM
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Responding to calls and emails in a timely manner
- Will attend games and other events on evenings, weekends and holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.