SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
SoFi Stadium is hiring a Manager of Club Services who will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to all SoFi Stadium Club locations. In partnership with the Sales and Services Team, this position will build strong relationships with clients and aid in their retention and renewal. This position will assist in the supervision of an event staff of approximately 50. The Manager of Club Services reports to the Director of Premium Guest Experience.
JOB DUTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations and empowers our employees.
- Providing unprecedented service and an extraordinary level of responsiveness to all current and new Club Seat Holders, thoughtfully handling issues with a solutions-oriented approach during events.
- Developing meaningful business relationships with existing and potential SoFi Club Seat Holders
- Assisting with elevating the client experience through extraordinary service and personalized experiences that continuously highlight the value of their investment.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough records of all client activity in the CRM system.
- Supervising concierge event staff with a positive, inspiring tone with particular attention to integrity and teamwork traits.
- Assisting Concierge staff resolve customer-related issues during events. Work in conjunction with the Rams and Chargers organization on game-day to resolve customer-related issues involving team Club Seat Holder accounts.
- Performing other functions and activities as directed by the Director of Premium Guest Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study
- 5 years of industry-related experience with premium seating operations for a multi-use facility
- Assists in providing white glove, superior service for all event rental clients
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized, with an ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills with a strong orientation towards relationships building and serving others
- Good decision-making skills, demonstrates proven discernment and is comfortable negotiating disputes
- Flexible and reliable outstanding colleague, always acting in the best interest of their clients, team and company
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment and deliver successful results
- Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive, “Service-First” attitude and offering assistance and support to team members
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Comfortable working outside in the elements, standing for long periods of time, and walking/traversing long distances through the stadium when needed
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word and CRM
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Management experience is a plus
- Responding to calls and emails in a timely manner
- Will attend games and other events on evenings, weekends and holidays
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.