SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
Reporting to the Director of Guest Experience, the Guest Experience Manager will be responsible for the promotion and management of guest amenities, programs and conveniences to ensure a world-class experience for all visitors to SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. The Guest Experience Manager will work collaboratively with stadium partners to foster a service excellence culture that exceeds expectations and empowers Team Members to fulfill our collective service vision and values. This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional who thrives on creating positive, memorable experiences and building relationships with others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park that welcomes all fans, exceeds expectations and empowers our employees.
- Actively participate in the creation, implementation and delivery of a comprehensive guest experience program that focuses on the consistent practice of our service culture, vision and values by our SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park employees and partners.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Guest Experience training modules for all SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park employees and partners.
- Serve as back up Manager on Duty (MOD) for all Guest Experience related matters that arise during events at the SoFi Stadium, Performance Venue, adjacent plazas and open spaces.
- Respond to all guests’ comments in a professional and timely manner, with the focus on providing resolution on the same business day or within 24 hours of receipt
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a Service Recovery program to document, track and ensure appropriate processes and practices are in place to provide prompt and professional resolution of guest experience matters.
- Coordinate the consistent and professional delivery of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Code of Conduct, policies and procedures, as well as National Football League (NFL) and public assembly facilities best practices.
- Create and manage updates, publications and distribution of all Guest Experience collateral and assets including but not limited to Guest Guides, Concessions Maps, etc.
- Manage procurement and expenses within budgetary strictures
- Supervision of designated Guest Experience locations and event staff at SoFi Stadium, Performance Venue and throughout the Hollywood Park campus.
- Coordinate and conduct event staff briefings with the focus of providing relevant information and updates to SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park full-time and event-related staff members.
- Manage the Stadium Evaluation Program to ensure all service performance metrics are fulfilled; includes internal and external measurements such as mystery shop and team member feedback.
- Provides planning assistance regarding accessibility issues, including new projects, design improvements, recommendations about facilities and equipment, and opportunities to employ industry best practices.
- In collaboration with the Manager of Guest Accessibility, ensure that all ADA related matters are addressed in a prompt and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality, Sports Management or related field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in customer focused leadership role, preferably in a leadership or management role in a stadium, arena, public assembly facility or hospitality/tourism industry is required.
- At least five (5) years of experience developing and presenting adult learning training materials and subject matters across multiple leadership levels and departments.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Access, and Outlook). Experience using payroll scheduling software is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills; Ability to communicate effectively and to convey instructions or information to all levels both orally and in writing.
- Ability to receive and maintain confidential information.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred, but not required.
- A positive attitude and an ability to maintain a cheerful disposition and a smile while working hard.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Must be able to successfully traverse the various levels and areas of the Hollywood Park campus with a strong physical condition and ability to stand, walk, climb or run for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.