SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium is hiring a Director of Premium Guest Experience who will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to SoFi Stadium Premium Seating guests. In collaboration with the Premium Sales and Service team, the Director of Premium Guest Experience will focus on delivering best in class service on event days for a large portfolio of clients, through the management of over 50 event day team members. Reporting to the VP of Guest Experience, this role will play a vital part in delivering best in class service to each and every guest of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently contribute to a world class guest experience at Hollywood Park venues that welcomes every fan, exceeds expectations and empowers our employees.
- Elevating the client experience through extraordinary service and personalized experiences that continuously highlight the value of their suite investment and result in renewals.
- Providing unprecedented service and an extraordinary level of responsiveness to all current and new Premium Guests.
- Assisting along with the Premium Sales and Service team in the creating, planning and executing all Suite Holder special events, entertainment and gift distribution.
- Hiring, supervising and evaluating Suite Services Managers.
- Assisting along with the Premium Sales and Service team the creation and development of a Concierge Program, including scheduling, training, supervising and evaluating Concierge staff.
- Administering event day duties, including visiting clients in their suites and seats.
- Working closely and collaborating with all departments (food & beverage, security, housekeeping, box office, maintenance, sales) as regards their impact on Premium Seating clients.
- Assisting in the analysis of facility operations and identification of needs for suite operations.
- Staying current on trends and best practices as regards the Premium Seating industry.
- Supervising, supporting and managing expectations for all Premium Seating Service staff with a focus on formal and informal performance feedback, including recommendations for improvement and regularly conducting performance reviews.
- Performing other functions and activities as directed by the Vice President of Guest Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study.
- 7+ years of industry-related experience with premium seating operations for a multi-use facility.
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills with a strong orientation towards relationship building and serving others.
- Good decision-making skills, proven discernment and is comfortable negotiating disputes.
- Flexible and reliable outstanding colleague, always acting in the best interest of their staff, team and company.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including the ability to speak clearly and willingness to actively participate in meetings.
- Develop outstanding internal and external relationships including top management, employees, vendors and partner relationships.
- Thrive in a high pressure and dynamic environment and deliver successful results.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to Team Members.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Able to attend games and other events on evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working outside in the elements, standing for long periods of time, and walking/traversing long distances through the stadium when needed.
- Able to maintain customer and Team Member confidentiality.
- Able to effectively supervise full time and part time direct reports.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.