SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
The security officer will be responsible for responding to all security needs and for ensuring the daily safety and security of SoFi Stadium, American Airlines Plaza, the performance venue and surrounding Hollywood Park.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all security needs and calls for services; work with local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while monitoring crowd flow.
- Work closely with operations staff to effectively meet visitors and programming needs while maintaining safety and security measures.
- Conduct regular inspections of all floors and exhibits; rotate posts as assigned.
- Write reports; report any malfunctions, misconduct or operational and safety issues.
- Interview victims and witnesses; write incident reports as necessary.
- Assist with the development and implementation of public safety plans for day to day operations and special event.
- Follow and adhere to policies and procedures needed to maintain security within the stadium, loading dock, and perimeters, up to but not limited to the plaza, lake park, and retail district.
- Assure property is secure and that no damage occurs due to visitor negligence or vandalism.
- Monitor entry and access point for the venue. Ensure all guests and employees have appropriate access to be in each specific area.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering venue have appropriate access. Review and verify documentation to ensure validity.
- Log all activity, movement and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately documented.
- Must have a valid Guard Card
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organizational, leadership and time management skills
- Ability to qualify and be issued a security officer license
- Ability to work with and learn new computer systems, especially systems that involve access and visitor management and, video management systems
- Must be able to work long hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- CPR and AED certification
- Knowledge of rules and regulations with good understanding of right and wrong
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of music industry and live events preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.