SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is looking to expand its growing Partnership Activation team, by adding a Coordinator who will be responsible for the management and implementation of contractual assets for Partners of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional that is looking to grow their career, and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and is able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Global Partnerships colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Support the Partnership Marketing team in demonstrating a return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate
- Manage critical activation pieces of Partnership Marketing team portfolio of assets for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park partners
- Manage a highly dynamic schedule for Partnership Marketing team
- Develop positive relationships with internal departments and external vendors, as needed
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are fulfilled precisely
- Coordinate various partner kick-off and execution meetings / programs as SoFi Stadium progresses to opening in 2020
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years related experience
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a keen understanding of customer service
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Experience working with photoshop
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams and partners
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.