SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is looking to expand its growing Partnership Marketing team, by adding an Account Manager who will be responsible for the management and implementation of select Partners for SoFi Stadium. This position is ideal for an individual that has prior experience with partnership marketing, is energetic and optimistic, and is able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the primary liaison between key partners and SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park to facilitate execution of partnership agreements
- Collaborate with Global Partnership colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Coordinate with internal departments to properly execute contractual marketing assets received by partners
- Manage all aspects of marketing asset execution, including but not limited to marketing rights, stadium signage exposure, event day and in-market activation, television/radio/internet/print media, hospitality, and special events
- Maintain detailed planning records
- Present detailed reporting on sponsorship execution, including affidavits, photographs, and program summaries
- Facilitate ongoing client engagement thru meetings, conference calls, and written correspondence
- Coordinate special events for client accounts, managing from planning to execution of these events
- Maintain thorough communication with the Sr. Directors of Partnership Marketing regarding all partner account activity
- Manage sponsorship budgets and track expenses (duplicative with above)
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Sr. Directors of Partnership Marketing
- Travel as required (up to 20%)
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Sports Administration, or a related area of study
- 4+ years’ experience in a partnership role in professional sports
- Experience managing execution of top tier partnership accounts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple clients and projects
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
- Able to balance internal priorities with client expectations
- Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.