SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
The Manager, Ticket Operations & Box Office will assist in managing all aspects of day to day operation of the Ticket Operations Department. This role will partner with management in various departments including but not limited to sales, event booking, facility operations, finance and accounting in order to maintain a professional, organized, efficient, effective, and customer friendly ticket experience internally and externally.
The ideal candidate is someone who has successfully opened a new facility and helped to build a ticket operations team from the ground up. Additionally, this person should have a Fan First mindset, and be able to independently problem solve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary ticketing contact with promoters of events at Hollywood Park venues.
- Build and manage seating inventory on ticketing platform from build of event through event settlement to ensure accurate inventory and timely financial settlement.
- Develop and manage internal & external ticket reporting based on promotions, sales, inventory, and balance due for all ticketed events at the Stadium.
- Manage the execution of dynamic ticket pricing analysis and implementation, as well as inventory management to maximize sales and revenue.
- Maintain cash handling standard operating procedure for the department.
- Provide excellent customer service from the Box Office on event days by resolving ticketing questions and concerns (internally and externally) in a consistent, courteous, respectful, and timely manner.
- Management of part time staffing in the box office, with department Directors and Vice President, to include hiring, training, scheduling of Ticket Sellers.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a Box Office/Ticket Operations department required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Box Office/ Ticket Operations management environment in the Sports & Entertainment industry required.
- Previous experience with CRM database a plus.
- Innate passion for customer service and providing an exceptional product to elevate the Guest Experience.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English - both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work productively, and prioritize heavy workload, in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of ticketing software, box office management, and technological trends is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.