SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Box Office Manager who would be responsible for all event staff and vault management at Hollywood Park venues. This includes hiring, training, and management of ticket window staff and management of cash and other vault assets. The Box Office Manager will also perform various ticketing functions and processing at the direction of management. The Box Office Manager will establish controls and accountability for tickets and money in accordance with company standards.
The ideal candidate is someone who has successfully supervised a ticket window staff and managed financial and similar assets in the sports and entertainment industry. Additionally, this person should have a Fan First mindset, and be able to independently problem solve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage hiring, training, scheduling, and management of ticket window employees
• Primary oversight for box office cash handling procedures including seller banks, vault reconciliation, cash deposits, and daily settlement.
• Create and maintain a fan first customer service orientation for all facility events.
• Serve as the first line customer service escalation for event day ticketing issues.
• Assist with management of events as assigned by VP, Ticket Operations
• Assist department employees with event creation and ticket system administration including ticket order processing and fulfillment for regular and premium ticket orders
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• 5+years of ticketing experience in a stadium, arena, or large theater facility
• Experience with various ticketing platforms, including event set-up and programming
• Experience hiring and managing event staff
• Proven record of accountability in cash handling and vault management
• Strong customer service oriented background
• Working knowledge of all aspects of front of house activities
• Proficiency with PC's, MS Office, Word, Excel
• Remain flexible, open minded and enthusiastic to take on new project as designated by management
• Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environment
• Ability to demonstrate success in managing multiple tasks while under tight deadlines and financial constraints
• Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability in conflict resolution in a high profile/high volume environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.