SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Financial Analyst, that is entrepreneurial and self-motivated, to work alongside our VP of Finance and Accounting to help us build and scale our finance operations, including budgeting, monthly P&L analysis, long-range planning, financial strategy as well as ad-hoc projects. The Financial Analyst will have regular interaction with the executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding financial acumen, a passion for sports, media entertainment, and experience with rapidly growing businesses.
The person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines to help us scale, grow and build something great! SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has a Fan First mentality, as such this person will ensure an exceptional experience for all Hollywood Park visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and management of long term financial projections and periodic internal and external reporting materials
- Work with key stakeholders including operations, technology and programming teams to develop budget projections across various projects
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate goals and objectives into projects with timelines and associated deliverables
- Self-starter that identifies and executes improvements in our tools, reporting and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with management; collaborative teamwork mentality
- Analytically strong, detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Entrepreneurial mindset – creative, proactive, and innovative in driving improvement
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in corporate financial planning and analysis, public accounting, investment banking or consulting
- Advanced Excel proficiency is required; experience building complex Excel models and utilizing advanced formulas, pivot tables, queries, and VBA
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains is preferred
- Experience with other finance/business software a plus – Business Objects, Essbase, Anaplan
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Take ownership of issues and problems, find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.