SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Head of Human Resources, that is entrepreneurial and self-motivated, that will work alongside key senior staff to continue to build and scale the organization. The ideal candidate will have; a passion for sports and entertainment, experience with rapidly growing businesses, and innate ability to drive results in a highly dynamic and fluid environment.
The person should strike a balance between being part brand ambassador and part HR executive, ensuring that SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park delivers a best in class employee experience. This person should be a team player and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines to help us scale, grow and build something great! SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has a Fan First mentality, as such this person will ensure an exceptional experience for all visitors by creating an exceptional experience for all team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides vision and leadership in the development, design, and implementation of effective, sustainable, and transformative people strategies, programs, and services designed to support the aggressive growth
- Provides leadership and support to leaders on all aspects of the People & Talent initiatives including strategy, growth, succession planning, performance management, leadership development and organizational effectiveness
- Counsels senior leaders and other senior team members on strategic planning, organization and people strategies and processes to drive growth
- Maintains an external perspective anticipating people trends ensuring strategic people priorities are aligned to these trends locally and/or globally
- Conducting needs assessments; developing training curriculums, and conducting training sessions on HR topics
- Develops of engagement and annual review tools and processes
- Conducts benchmarking research to utilize best practices and compare approaches in compensation, rewards, and compliance
- Assists in handling employee relations counseling/consults as directed by leadership on personnel matters
- Successfully implements HRIS system
- Developments of a robust and effective on-boarding and training platform for all new hires
- Audits accuracy of HR data and performs routine analysis to monitor employee related activities
- Maintains day-to-day paperwork associated with employees, Payroll, and Benefits
- Ensures confidentiality of information and utmost discretion
- Ongoing develop and maintenance of key documents such as the handbook
- Other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced training/degree in a related field desired
- A minimum of 10 years of total business experience, ideally in areas of Human Resources and Organization Effectiveness
- Experience managing HR professionals, 5-7 years, is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years in an HR Business Partner, Generalist role or related HR role with responsibilities in employee relations, staffing, compensation, talent management and development is required
- Ideally, 2 or more years 0f experience with a highly dynamic and fast-growing company
- Strong business acumen required
- Global collaboration/matrix manager, with strong negotiation skills to align agendas
- Demonstrated capability with change management delivery
- Ability to leverage data to create effective strategies
- Demonstrated coaching and consulting skills
- Thought and influence leadership; trusted strategic advisor on people issues
- Bias for action, positivity and delivering results through a direct yet kind leadership style
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.