Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
(If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8)
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Sr Multimedia Content Marketing Manager to help drive demand generation, education, and awareness content across different channels for Socure’s suite of solutions. In this role, you will take ownership over building customer-centric messaging and B2B content assets, while serving as a close business partner to Design, Product Marketing, Sales, Product, Data Science and other internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a compelling and detail-oriented storyteller with proven experience in technical business writing and multimedia content development. You will report directly to the Director Content Marketing and Strategy.
- Partner with the Director Content Marketing and Strategy and wider marketing team to build and execute prospect-centric content that is tailored for each of Socure’s product lines and for the different industries and verticals that Socure serves
- Develop compelling content across various mediums, including videos, podcasts, blogs, infographics, emails, social media posts, and more.
- Partner regularly with SMEs across various departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Data Science, Growth) to take technical and business concepts and translate these concepts into messaging and content that drives awareness of Socure’s solutions
- Track, analyze, and report on content effectiveness and conversion
- Identify and execute on new channels where Socure should have more of a thought leadership presence
- First and foremost, you’re a storyteller. You’re able to draw the reader in and tell a story through content creation in a compelling way through a variety of mediums
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (brand marketing, content marketing, digital marketing), in a B2B SaaS environment
- Self-starter mentality: ability to self-educate, build a strategy, communicate that strategy to get stakeholder buy-in, and execute
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to create compelling content from scratch that appeals to end-user customers/prospects including short videos, podcasts, blogs, audiograms, and social media posts
- Ability to engage and grow B2B audiences on LinkedIn
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience analyzing and leveraging data and metrics to measure audience impact
- Experience with leveraging AI-based content creation tools
Base Salary Range: $105,000 - $120,000
This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on factors including geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other job related factors. Socure's compensation and rewards package for full time roles includes a market competitive salary, equity, comprehensive benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans or an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release