Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
(If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8)
What The Role Is:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing with a proven track record to help drive market awareness and adoption of Socure’s solutions in the public sector. The ideal candidate will be a compelling storyteller responsible for developing captivating messaging and positioning, industry thought leadership, building and presenting sales enablement materials, and executing innovative cross-channel marketing programs to drive the company’s continued growth in the Public Sector market, a Top 3 strategic initiative for Socure.
In this role, you will take ownership of leading the implementation of go-to-market strategy for the public sector to include sector-specific product launches. The Public Sector team is highly collaborative and team-oriented, and this role will partner closely with government affairs, capture and proposal development, sales, account management, product management, engineering, executive leadership, and Socure’s growing base of partners. You will be reporting directly to Socure’s VP of Public Sector Strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert on identity verification and fraud detection for the public sector market, as well as how these fit into different public sector segments (e.g., Federal, State, Local) and use cases.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute go-to-market initiatives that raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership.
- Be an advocate for Socure’s public sector solutions, both internally and externally, through industry events and analyst briefings.
- Understand the impact of the product messaging and positioning “in the field,” and use feedback from product, sales, strategy, and government relations teams to inform marketing priorities and make adjustments on the fly.
- Support continuous product improvement and innovation by providing feedback to product teams based on customer feedback on Socure’s public sector offerings
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation.
- Own the development of public sector personas by segment and use case along with associated messaging for engaging with those audiences.
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including full-featured product web pages, landing pages, datasheets, whitepapers, videos, webinars, analyst presentations, case studies, and more.
- Work with our sales enablement, capture and proposal, and education teams to produce materials that enable Sales to win
- Commit to continuous education to become well-versed in the evolution of the identity verification market and emerging public sector trends.
- Have the ability to vary voice and style for different audiences, markets, and asset types.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years in product marketing in a the U.S. government or B2B SaaS company, preferably in the identity, fraud, payments, cybersecurity, or financial space
- Strong track record of coming up to speed on enterprise technology products and communicating their differentiated value to potential customers to enhance pipeline and revenue generation.
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen.
- History of effective partnership across business functions to include product, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, high-pressure, and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data and qualitative research and then distill it into actionable, key takeaways.
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a growing, distributed marketing organization, with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the biggest opportunities and company objectives.
- Agile, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor as a true team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Base Salary range: $180,000 - $200,000
This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on factors including geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other job related factors. Socure's compensation and rewards package for full time roles includes a market competitive salary, equity, comprehensive benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans or an annual discretionary performance bonus.
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release