Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
(If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8)
About the Role:
Socure is hiring a Chief of Staff (COS) for our Commercial organization who will oversee development, planning and successful execution of key strategic initiatives and actively manage ongoing operations for the Commercial organization to drive achievement of our Commercial and overall company results. This position will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will provide thought partnership, manage internal and external operational priorities, oversee the strategic planning and implementation process and manage a small team to support the CRO.
The COS will also work closely with Revenue Operations to focus on optimizing sales efficiency by refining sales processes, standardizing operational workflows and tools, creating and documenting details of all aspects of the process, and driving consistency throughout the sales organization, in addition to weighing in on approaches incentivize the team.
The COS will be a strategic partner to Direct Sales, Account Management and Executive leadership to develop and optimize go-to-market strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boosts Sales productivity and efficiency. Our ideal executive for this role gets excited about rolling up their sleeves as an action-oriented leader, effectively ramping up on our complex product suite and go-to-market model and immediately bringing their experience and insight to add value to the organization.
Finally, this role will also work closely with the Product COS and leadership to ensure tight partnership between the Commercial organization and the Product organization, supporting strong feedback loops between those who vet, purchase and leverage our products and those who build and upgrade them.
- Structure, lead and actively manage operating rhythms for the Commercial organization and its leadership
- Manage the business strategy setting process, working closely with the senior leadership team to set strategic vision, prioritize key initiatives and report on the path to execution as we work to deliver on our mission in market
- Own planning, prioritization, and execution of the Commercial Team’s OKRs, collaborating directly with the Commercial leadership team and cross-functional leaders to ensure alignment
- Collaborate with marketing and education teams for clear external content and messaging, enabling both the CRO and the commercial teams to communicate and sell the value of both new and augmented legacy products.
- Maintain a sales structure and environment that will deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization enabling revenue growth
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations on all aspects of sales planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation
- In partnership with Revenue Operations and sales leaders, develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization drive accountability with a keen focus on performance drivers as well as facilitating and auditing deal review and approval procedures
- Ensure successful execution of key organizational change management and communications efforts, partnering with internal teams including Legal, People & Experience and Communications to deliver messaging that brings the organization along with our evolving strategy in a manner that is on time and on message
- Create board slide decks, partnering with other internal teams on data, messaging and tone
- Driving resolution of strategic and tactical issues ranging from internal matters to external customer and partner challenges.
- As with many roles in a high growth organization, the responsibilities may shift and so it is important to be flexible, and work cross functionally with peers and leaders on the Commercial team to ensure top strategic initiatives are being prioritized and communicated
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 + years experience in sales analytics, sales operations, sales strategy, or product commercialization
- Domain experience in Identity Verification, Fraud, and KYC uses cases.
- Vertical experience in Financial Services
- Experience in a high growth technology organization
- Demonstrated written and presentation skills, both with internal teams and high profile customers.
- Ability to collaborate on targeted campaigns, perform discovery sessions with customers to determine product / market direction, and report to both the company directors and our customer advisory board on the status of development and messaging.
- Skilled at making the complex simple, absorbing and synthesizing complex technical concepts into tactical delivery plans and talking points.
- Experience leading a strategic planning process and execution as well as leading projects end to end
- Previous accountability for managing C-Suite and Board-level reporting
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release