Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
We are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Public Sector initiative.
This is a unique opportunity to build and maintain new infrastructure as code on large scale multi-AZ and multi-region deployments. You will work with highly qualified developers, DevOps engineers and IT security engineers to ensure that the infrastructure and services meet the FedRamp security controls.
- Build the frameworks, automation and tooling to enable a culture of quality within Socure, and automate all aspects of the infrastructure for scale
- Participate in high-level architecture of large-scale distributed systems, promoting security, reliability and scalability in development, QA and production environments
- Setup a new environment on Govcloud and ensure security of our infrastructure, data, and internal services meets NIST 800-53 requirements.
- Be a technical leader and display leadership and vision for the future infrastructure at Socure, which may include pioneering new technologies/services to help meet growing challenges
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software, processes, and workflows supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform
- Be a team leader who is responsible for the deliverables of the team, and communicating objectives both within the team and to other teams.
- Plan projects end-to-end; take ownership of the success of the project, delegate responsibilities mindfully, and foster engaging and productive discussions.
- Take ownership of continuous improvement within the team, we are continuously learning here at Socure.
- 5+ years of experience building infrastructure on cloud hosted systems (AWS)
- Repeated successes in building scalable and resilient infrastructure
- Prior experience in software development is ideal
- Prior experience with FedRAMP, StateRAMP or DFARS compliance certification process.
- Experience with communication protocols, restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, and microservices
- A strong desire to automate the mundane; experience building processes and services that enable developers and enhance productivity
- Demonstrated expertise working with developers to understand their needs and ever changing challenges
- Experience in designing and architecting enterprise grade solutions and processes, and thorough understanding of the best tools to get the job done right.
- Great communication skills. You are able to explain your solution and its impact to the team and non-technical folks so they can understand
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks, evaluating trade-offs, communicating deliverables, and organizing a small team in order to execute on projects
- Availability for on-call support on a rotating basis
- Comfortable working autonomously with minimal guidance
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release