Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
As a member of the People & Experience team, the Director of Compensation will design, facilitate and lead all the decision making around Socure compensation philosophy and strategy. The successful candidate is highly energetic and uses a proactive, innovative and data-driven approach to ensure that our compensation packages are competitive, ensure retention, are aligned with our culture, and are understood and valued by our managers and employees. Must be both a strategic leader and hands-on contributor who is passionate about developing and deploying a comprehensive compensation strategy that includes base pay, equity (stock options & RSUs) and short term & long term incentives.
- Facilitate strategy and decision making processes related to pay philosophy and market positioning. Create a compelling and differentiated total rewards proposition for employees.
- Select and manage key vendor relationships that provide market data and design support related to compensation.
- Consult with executives and business partners in the People team on business needs and compensation challenges. Develop principled solutions that can be repeated and leveraged broadly.
- Partner with core operations and Finance to design workflows, technology decisions and approaches to rewards administration that enable speed, ease of use, and support quality decision making.
- Provide on-going education and support to recruiters, managers, and employees on all things rewards.
- Partner with C suite executives and board members on the ongoing management of Socure’s equity program and practices. This includes competitive positioning, geographic and functional differences, sustainability, and considerations for employee liquidity.
- Prepare and present recommendations to the Compensation Committee, Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team regarding all compensation, including executive compensation.
- Partner with leaders and People team colleagues on the management of job family hierarchies, including policies and practices related to titles, compensation level matching, and associated pay practices.
- Manage year-end and mid-year compensation processes (including merit, promotions, equity, etc).
- Design, model, and communicate annual short-term incentive plans.
- Partner closely with Solutions and Services Team on Total rewards (e.g. benefits, perquisites).
- Partner with commercial/market facing organizations on strategy and the design of sales incentive compensation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience designing comprehensive compensation packages that includes base pay and equity in private companies
- Venture backed or pre-IPO equity plan experience
- Experience in executive compensation and working directly with the governing Boards
- Experience building and managing a Compensation Committee
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Strong digital/technology understanding and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Advanced critical thinking and strong quantitative skills
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release