Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
Socure is looking for a Staff Full Stack Engineer to lead the platform team on the Document Verification product. We are building a product platform that supports rapid iterations in machine learning and computer vision innovations.
This is a remote position based in the US reporting to the Director of Engineering on the Document Verification product. Join us and lead the way to eliminate identity fraud!
- Collaborate with cross functional partners including engineering, product, data science, support, operations and sales to develop product roadmap for Socure’s award-winning Identity Verification solutions.
- Define architecture of the product to meet business needs and promote developer efficiency as we scale and grow our business.
- Own the technical roadmap and lead the team in building Socure’s cutting-edge products.
- Implement the most challenging components of the system and help others in their implementations in order to ensure the product is secure, reliable and performant.
- Lead team in design and code reviews while mentoring other engineers at various levels.
- 8+ years of practical experience in building large-scale distributed systems in a cloud environment (ideally AWS)
- 4+ years of practical experience in building client apps such as web or mobile
- 2+ years of practical experience in building applications or infrastructures for Machine Learning or Computer Vision systems
- 2+ years of experience as a technical lead for an engineering team owning a product or critical components of a large system
- Strong experience owning technical designs and implementation end to end
- Strong experience collaborating with multiple engineering teams effectively
- Experience leading and mentoring other team members and providing technical guidance
- A customer-first mindset and ability to communicate complex technical concepts with individuals across varying levels and functions of the organization
- Experience working within Agile methodologies in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, organization, and documentation skills
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release