Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
Who We Are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leading platform for digital identity verification and trust. Its predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet to verify identities in real time. The company has more than 1,000 customers across the financial services, gaming, healthcare, telecom, e-commerce, and public sector industries, including four of the top five banks, seven of the top 10 card issuers, three of the top MSBs, the top payroll provider, the top credit bureau, the top online gaming operator, the top Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) providers, top government agencies, and over 250 of the largest fintechs. Socure is also backed by the leading investors in the world, including Accel, T. Rowe Price, Bain Capital Ventures, Tiger Global, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, and others.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100 List, Forbes’ Fintech 50 List 2021, and Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers 2021, being named to CB Insights: The Fintech 250 for the third year in a row, being awarded Best New Technology Introduced Over the Last 12 Months—Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked number 70 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, being listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, being recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch, being awarded Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few. Founder and CEO Johnny Ayers has also been recognized by Goldman Sachs as one of the 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2021.
What the Role Is
We are looking for a versatile writer and product marketer who has experience in the identity and fraud market, and who can manage end-to-end ideation, development, writing, and go-to-market efforts for content that supports Socure’s public sector business. You will be responsible for writing, editing, and development of interesting and engaging content that provides our public sector audience with thought leadership insights and information about Socure’s products and market trends.
This person in this role will have a background in product marketing, and/or will understand how to approach and write about identity and fraud themes with a product marketing point of view. The role will require you to have enough technical depth to understand how Socure’s products work, their applicable use cases, and their technology and strategic value.
You will research topics, collaborate with subject matter experts, and work with internal teams – including Sales, Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, and other teams within the Marketing organization – to write content that tells the Socure story and drives qualified leads to our demand gen pipeline. Your goal will be to tell a story that is so compelling that Socure becomes an unforgettable brand for public sector leaders seeking identity and fraud solutions, and one that readers want to learn more about. It should also be compelling to the point that it converts readers into qualified prospects.
As part of your role, you will partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand the needs of target audiences, the key messages that need to be communicated, and other critical insights that you must weave into compelling stories that drive action.
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert on identity verification and fraud detection for the public sector market, then develop content that positions Socure as the single source of truth for identity and fraud solutions for that market.
- Partner with Socure’s Public Sector team, Product team, and wider Marketing organization to build and execute content that is tailored for public sector prospects, and which will address Socure’s product lines in a way that converts readers into qualified leads.
- Develop and source creative, compelling content across various mediums, including videos, blogs, infographics, emails, social posts, and more. This will require versatility at developing content across a variety of asset types.
- Track, analyze, and report on content effectiveness and conversion. Use learnings to continue optimizing for prospect conversion.
- Repurpose existing Socure content with a public sector focus.
- Develop and manage process of distributing content into relevant third-party channels for maximum exposure and engagement.
- Identify and execute on new channels (owned and earned) where Socure should have more of a thought leadership presence.
- Understand Socure’s products, and the identity verification and fraud markets. Commit to continuous education to become well-versed in these topics.
- Have the ability to vary voice and style for different audiences, markets, and asset types.
What You’ll Bring:
- First and foremost, you’re a storyteller. You’re able to draw the reader in and tell a story through content creation in a compelling way through a variety of mediums. The content you develop will compel readers to become prospects.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (research, product marketing, content marketing, digital marketing), in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience communicating with public sector audiences.
- Understanding of U.S. federal government standards and regulations.
- Understanding of enterprise technology products and how to communicate their value to potential customers.
- Proven success at applying visual storytelling to your content development.
- Self-starter mentality: ability to self-educate, build a strategy, communicate that strategy to get stakeholder buy-in, and execute.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience analyzing and leveraging data and metrics to measure audience impact.
- Capable of creating technical content for a variety of different mediums (blogs, video scripts, etc).
- Strong eye for design.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Agility; you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor as a true team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with content creation for Data Science and Machine Learning technologies.
- Domain expertise in Fraud, Identity, Risk, and other related topics.
- Experience working as a product marketing expert.
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release