Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
About the role:
We are looking for a Director, Strategic Account Management to join and be a key member of Socure’s Growth team. In this role, you and your team of Strategic Account Managers will own major existing accounts, drive sales, ongoing relationships and relationships expansion, accounts strategy, maximization of solutions’ value, and be the face of Socure throughout the post-sales customer journey. From onboarding to implementation to renewal - your team will be responsible to create and implement strategic account plans to ensure each phase is successful and sets the account for additional growth. You will be overseeing the success and growth of your team’s assigned accounts, as well as the continuous improvement of team performance, best practices and measurements.
- Lead, measure, coach and develop a Strategic Account Management team
- Develop and Implement Account Management practices and tools
- Report to Management on major activities and risks within the accounts
- Responsible for the strategy per account and cross accounts
- Build relationships with strategic clients
- Drive existing customers for continuous engagement
- Demonstrate Socure value to customers on an ongoing basis
- Bring the voice of the customer internally to support the organization with preparation for customer interactions, prioritization and roadmap
- Work in a cross-functional model to ensure best of class service to customers and continuously improvement in efficiency
- At least 10 years experience as an Account Manager/Customer Success Manager/Customer Relationship Manager
- At least 3 years experience in leading an Account Management Team, including hiring top talent and team development
- Experience in developing and implementing Account Management best practices, procedures and tools
- Critical thinking and strategic view skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to quickly adjust and contribute to evolving needs, structuring and planning
- Outstanding negotiation, challenger selling and consultative sales skills
- Demonstrated experience accessing enterprise-level engagements dealing with complex sales cycles
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive with a track record of achieving sales quotes with SaaS related products
- Prior experience in the financial services
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-paced, mission-driven company set on disrupting the identity verification industry
- Comfort with up to 50% travel, post-COVID—this is a remote role, with travel as required
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release