Predictive analytics and machine learning power Socure’s groundbreaking technology and fuel our mission to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud on the internet.
Socure is the world leader in digital identity verification and fraud prevention. Our recent awards include Forbes 2022 America’s Best Startup Employers, The Forbes Cloud 100, The Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies.
Listen to why some of the world’s top technology investors see the enormous, transformative potential in Socure’s mission and products:
If the video doesn’t load, you can also find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifM9_jPQCv8
What the Role Is:
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams (Product, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data Science) to conceptualize and develop new features and products in an Agile environment
- Own end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production, including team features or systems
- Build web services and REST APIs at scale, and produce high-quality results with direct business impact
- Monitor and improve existing deployments, ensuring that we are continuously improving our product
- Assist our QA and support team in triaging and resolving production issues and addressing bugs
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Interest in our tech stack (Java or Scala, SQL Databases, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS)
- Strong computer science fundamentals with data structures, algorithms, various programming languages, distributed systems, etc.
- Understanding of engineering best practices—you constantly seek to improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Ability to write “good code” - easily understandable, secure and testable!
- Comfortable helping drive technical decisions within our Engineering team
- Experience building applications at scale
Socure is all about encouraging people to push the boundaries of what’s possible through top-tier performance, innovation, ownership, and shared expertise.
We empower excellence by providing great perks and benefits to both our fully remote employees in North America and our hybrid teams in India.
To learn more, check out Socure’s Career Page: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
Socure is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how our work is changing the world, check out these articles and videos:
Socure is Forbes' 2022 Best Startup Employer: bit.ly/3fbNw8S
Socure Accelerates Onboarding for 50+ Crypto, Neobanks, and More: https://bit.ly/3dwN2K7
Socure's Impact on Financial Inclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nBc6s1wsU
Socure's Impact on Fraud Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46UG8QyKe4
Archives & Press Releases: https://learn.socure.com/about/press-release